From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Shreedhar TS.
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:09 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Mozilla Firefox problem

Please go to "windows task manager" by presseing "alt+control+delete"
and go to the process and kill the process "firefox.exe" it should work. It
is working for me, or else try to reinstall the firefox.

--
Thanks and regards.

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

skype: shree475