Thanks Prateek:
The particular website posing a challenge is
www.ideacellular.com
Once there choose the link postpaid
Then the first combo box asks us to choose the circle, and this is
where the trouble lies.
Once I hit enter I cannot proceed beyond the first choice that is
Andhra Pradesh. The journey to Mumbai is not happening with either
jaws 9 or jaws 11.

Suggest a way out please.
regards
Arvind