From: "Shreedhar TS." <tss....@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 5:59 PM
Subject: [AI] Books needed Urgently.

Dear accessindians, hope all are doing good. Urgently I need the 2nd
year BA books of Karnataka open university. The subjects are: English
Lang, English Opt, and Political science. Please Share if anybody
have. It is urgently. My mail ID is tss....@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and regards.

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

skype: shree475