Hello

There are multiple job alert which I have combined into a single posting.
Hence, pl go through it all.
Harish Kotian

Our Client, a print media information management and research company , has the
following immediate open position :

> Job Title :    Reader

> Job Description :  Read newspapers and magazines,  shortlist relevant
> articles per client requirement, and scan the documents .

> Qualification - Graduate  - any stream.

>  Special Requirement - The candidate will  have to work from 6am to 10am
> definitely every day (read the morning papers)  ... and can complete the rest
> of the work in the later part of the day.

> > Work Experience - Freshers are welcome ... however, the  person should have
> > a  basic understanding of current affairs and willingness to read
> > newspapers and business  magazines.

> Location : Your Home,  Hyderabad

>  Salary - Rs  7000- Rs 8000 + reimbursements

> Diversity Quotient : candidates wiith Disabilities (orthopaedic, low hearing,
> low vision, cerebral palsy ),  Thalessemics, qualified women professionals on
> sabattical  wanting to make a career comeback and Senior citizens looking for
> a second career opportunity  are  especially  encouraged to apply.

> Incase you or someone you know is interested to apply , then please send the
> profile to :

> > p...@anubhuti.biz<mailto:p...@anubhuti.biz>

> > - for people with disabilities

> > comeb...@anubhuti.biz<mailto:comeb...@anubhuti.biz>

> > - for women candidates wanting to make a career comeback

Our Client is country's leading Cellphone service provider ....and has the
following immediate opening :

Job Title : MIS Executive

Role : Manage large amounts of data, Analyze and prepare reports

Educational Qualification : BCA/ MCA

Essesntial Skills : 1)  Database knowledge (Oracle/SQL server, Foxpro,MS Access.

2)    Advance Excel with macros. 3) Analytical skills.

Work Timings : Day shifts

Work Location : OKHLA, South Delhi

Salary : 3 Lacs +

Disability : Orthopaedic or Hearing and Speech  or Low Vision

 Please send your profiles urgently to
p...@anubhuti.biz<mailto:p...@anubhuti.biz>

Thank You
Our client is a Toronto (Canada) based Internet Analysis & Marketing company...
They are looking for an IT Qualified person in India with the following skills :

 HTML, XHTML , XML [Intermediate to expert],
*         CSS [Intermediate to expert]
*         Javascript, jquery, mootools  (Basics - Must know how to tweak
functionality of a given script such as changing timing and effects etc)
[Intermediate]
*         Gimp or Photoshop (thorough knowledge of creating html layouts or
tweak or edit given layouts.) [Expert]
*         PHP, ASP  (Basics could be able to works with the code given)
[Intermediate]
*         Joomla (Installing modules, components, plug-ins)(Tweaking
templates)(must know RS Form component, Sh404) [Expert]
*         Wordpress (Installing plug-ins)(Tweaking templates) [Expert]
*         Drupal (must know SEO and other module installation)[Intermediate]
*         Zen Cart & Magento [Must know changing meta tags as creating the
sitemap]
*         Other CMS [Must know how to work around other cms]
*         Google Webmasters
*         Must be familiar with the online trends and changes in web
technologies.
*         FTP SFTP (Must be familiar with connecting to ftp server and download
or upload files)[Filezilla etc]
*         .htaccess (optional, is good if he knows about this file in apache)

The person would need to work Canada Timings ...ie India Night Shifts - 9pm to
5 am

Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate ... best in the
industry ...

Suitable candidates may please send their resumes to
p...@anubhuti.biz<mailto:p...@anubhuti.biz>

Thankyou

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.