Hello Dr Yogesh Sharma, this is Kavitha presently pursuing Master of Music in Karnataka University Dharvad. the Ghazels witch you have uploaded are very good, i enjoied them a lot. pleas upload some thumuri, dadra, Jhula and Chaiti etc. there are very rare in South India, and it will bee so helpfull for me. .
----- Original Message -----
           From: "Dr. Yogesh Sharma" <yogesh.sharma...@gmail.com>
To: "Voice Vision. " <l...@voicevision.in>; <bs...@yahoogroups.com>; <blindc...@yahoogroups.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 4:40 PM
Subject: [AI] Uploading A Ghazals Album By Hariharan

Hello dear friends, since many friends on various mailing lists are interested in Ghazals sung by A. Hariharan, I am uploading a very popular album of his, namely, Dilnasheen. Here is the download link for the same:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8048484/Dilnashen.zip

Please download, unzip and enjoy. Simultaneously, don't forget to drop me a mail stating how you liked it.
Happy listening and warm regards.
                  Yogesh.

e mail: yogesh.sharma...@gmail.com

Mobile: 09988293833.

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!