Name: Jagadeeswaran. M
E-mail: jagaa1...@gmail.com or jagam...@gmail.com
Study Centre: Mitra Jyothi Collabrated with Enable India
Bangalore.

I am Visually Impaired who is doing Pre-employment training which is
part of my course. In that there is a project regarding to a Visually
Impaired person who are working as a employee or employer.

This report is to submit at Enable India as a part of my training.
Please answer the below questions. These questions are all regarding
your profession being a visually challenged person.
In the project I have to select three visually challenged working
persons as role modals and should take there valuable opinions to get
an idea of the present situations and systems of a job. Please kindly
help me.

Submission date: Coming Friday on 11th Febrauary 2011.

If you wish to help me, Please answer below as far as your convenient.
If it is possible, Copy these questions to Microsoft document and
answer it and send to my E-mail please.

PROJECT PROFORMA

Bio-Data
Name: