this is not an issue, its only because of slow internet connection. you should have to wait few more seconds to receive your mails.
With Regards
B. R. Nautial

----- Original Message ----- From: "mariyah" <mariyahkapa...@gmail.com>
To: ">" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:40 PM
Subject: [AI] my Problem

High friends
generally When we Switch on the Internet all the e-mails that have been received come in Outlook Automatically but In my computer, every time I have to press the command F5 or CONTROL M and then my received e-mail comes in out look one by one , why? What is the Solution?
Thanks in advance

       With Best Regard Mariyah Kapadia
Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!