Hy mam
I would just like to ask one thing that how do you use a microvave
being a visually impaired person do you have any accessible microwave
because I am also searching for an accessible microwave for visually
impaired people
with best regards

--
Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91 - 7 8 2 7 1 8 8 4 5 5

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!