From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>
To: "accessindia@accessindia.org.in" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thu, 10 February, 2011 2:43:19 PM
Subject: [AI] Where is revised working draft?

Friends
Today is tenth, and I am awaiting revised working draft of disability
legislation.
Yet there is no sign of it and state consultations dates have been announced.

I wonder how the new piece of law would reach the target groups in a couple of
days, let alone formulating reactions on it and suggestions  and improvements..

Moreover, it seems such consultations are a prerogative of a few living in the
cities concerned, as many would not be able to travel at such a short notice.

Anyway, let me know when the revised draft is out.

With thanks and regards

                                (Rajesh Asudani)
Assistant General Manager
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
Cell: 9420397185
o: +91 712 2806846
R: 2591349

"The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find
it,
the courage to get on to it, and
the perseverance to follow it. Wishing you great journey."
-Kalpana Chawla
(An excert from the e-mail Kalpana sent to the students of Punjab Engineering
College from aboard Columbia.)
"The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find
it,
the courage to get on to it, and
the perseverance to follow it. Wishing you great journey."
-Kalpana Chawla
(An excert from the e mail sent from Columbia
-mail Kalpana sent to the students of Punjab Engineering College from aboard
Columbia.)

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
and
immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by
any virus transmitted by this email.
Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!