On 2/12/11, Suresh Kumar <sures...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Computer Training for Visually Impaired
> Cisco Certified Network Associate
>
> Background:
> Curtin University, Australia in collaboration with EnAble India,
> Bangalore and NAB, New Delhi provides online Cisco Certified Network
> Associate program to help individuals develop the skills needed to
> fill ICT (Information & Communication Technology) positions in
> virtually every type of industry. Networking Academy is an innovative
> global education initiative that helps students develop information
> and communication technology skills to encourage socioeconomic
> advancement in communities around the world.
>
> Who are eligible?
> Any visually impaired person, whose basic educational qualification,
> should be 12th pass or any equalient .
> Students or working people whose age is 18 years and above
> Who have good English communication skills, good at Surfing the
> Internet; have excellent JAWS skills & basic knowledge in mathematics.
>
> Note: It is very important for the candidates to have good
> understanding in English because the trainers are from Australia and
> will be able to use only English for communication.
>
> Goal/Objective of the training:
> •     Increase the employment opportunities of VI in the field of ICT
> which is growing inevitable sector in the world of networking
> •     To enhance the chances of employability for visually impaired
> persons in technical field like computer networking and service
> management
> •     To make Visually Impaired more competitive in technical field
>
> Course Details:
> Course Name: Discovery 1 (CCNA1 is now named as Discovery 1) & ITE1
> Done by Cisco Network Academy, Australia
> Regional Centre in India      :       EnAble India, Bangalore & NAB, New Delhi
> Mode of training      :       Through Internet (Online)
> Starting Date :        end of Feb 2011
> Seats :       25
> Duration      :       6 months
> Timings       :       Weekly twice Every Wednesday & Friday
>                5:30 A.M – 7:30 A.M (Total 4 Hours)
>
> Classes will be recorded & available on the Curtin server.
> Practical     :       any time between two theory classes
>               (Total 4 hrs)
> Group Discussion      :       weekly once (Total 2 hrs)
> Fee   :       No fee for training and Exam
> Refundable Deposit    :       Rs.1000
>

> Course material covered
> •     CCNA Discovery1- Networking Basics
> •     IT essentials
>
> How can I attend the classes?
> Students can attend the classes at EnAble India regional centre or
> students from out of Bangalore or who can’t come to EnAble India
> premise can attend classes from their homes if the students have good
> PC with JAWS and high speed internet.
> Students can come on online group discussions every week to clarify their
> doubts
>
> What you will be getting in Regional Centre
> •     Computer with JAWS and high speed Internet
> [...]

hai
can you please inform me that how to aplai  on line course of computer
networking  that i am very intersted  doing this course online

   so tell me how i can aaplai and what is the prosisure  for it

--
shushant bendre physio  therepist from pune camp mobil :9373798593  e
mail id same above or shan .dpt @hotmail.com also skype id

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!