Hy ticku
I don't have any knowledge about that type of job
can you please tell me that what is the work performed by this type of employees
just for my knowledge
 I know that It might sound sili
with best regards

--
Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91 - 7 8 2 7 1 8 8 4 5 5

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!