contact to NAB Delhi.
www.nabdelhi.org
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding bank exam books.

Hi Shiv,

Go to

www.inclusiveplanet.com

Find some books under the competitive exams link.

There is an organisation called Samrita Trust in Hyderabad which
provides banking material in audio format.  Write to Mr. Sukumar at
sukuma...@yahoo.com

Contact him at 9908208996.

I came across a mail on  Access India sometime ago that there is going
to be a mailing list where material relating to competitive exams is
exchanged.  And they were very particular that the material so
exchanged there shouldn't be shared on other mailing lists.  So, if
such a thing exists with such a rule, make sure you become a member of
that mailing list.  I don't have any idea as to who the moderator is.

Finally, all the best from my side.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861