To: "Access india" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 3:24 PM
Subject: [AI] A strange problem with E51

Hello all,

I have been having a strange problem with E51 since yesterday. Although the
signal strength is 7 bars, when I try making calls, I get a 'connection
error' message. Any idea why this is happening? Should I upgrade the
firmware? Could this be a network problem?

Many thanks.
Geetha

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!
Question 9 relates to disability.

<FONT COLOR="BROWN"><B><U>PNB's Offering </B></U></FONT><BR/><BR/>

<FONT COLOR="GREEN"><B><I>"AVAIL OUR SECURE INTERNET BANKING FACILITY FOR 24*7 ACCESS TO YOUR PNB
ACCOUNT"</B></I></FONT><BR/> <BR/>

<FONT COLOR="BROWN"><B><U>For Details :</U><BR/><BR/>Contact:Toll Free No. 1800-180-2222 & Tolled No. 0120-2490000<BR/>Visit: www.pnbindia.in</B></FONT><BR/><BR/>
<FONT COLOR="BLUE">DISCLAIMER:</FONT><BR/>
The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.