Dear listers,

Tilll recently i was able to use firefox with webvisum comfortably. However
Due to some problems i uninstalled firefox, and downloaded the same and
installed. After that i visited webvisum site and logged on to my account, run
the webvisum installation. Now, i am not able to use webvisum. I cold not find
even webvisum options in the context menu or anyware. I tried both automatic
loging and manual loging options. Please help me in finding solution for my
problem.

Thanks,

Sudhakar.
Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!
Question 9 relates to disability.