Hello friends! after a long period of time, I am sending a problem. my problem is that I am unable to open any type of webpage in mozilla firefox as I am verry comfertable to brouze internet with mozilla firefox. so, I have uninstall and reinstall number of times, but problem is still going on. I cannot change my habit because other software is not accessable with JAWS, and I don't like to use internet explorer because of so many capchas. and sighted person is not available all the time with me to solve capcha and lastly I don't have solona demo. so, please help me or please give me a link from where can I download a latest version of mozilla firefox?

regards raju singh, e-mail id as well as facebook: bidh...@gmail.com contact number:09933166820

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!
Question 9 relates to disability.