From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of kailas amolik
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:28 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Experience about senses

Dear Access Indians,

It so happened that in my absense enumerators had visitted my home and they
didn't ask any question about disability and despite of father informing
them that he has blind son, they replied that he would be counted at the
place he is visitting so i don't understand how to respond to such
responsible authorities.

Regards

May god's bright blessings and light be with each of us.
Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!
Question 9 relates to disability.