Hello mr. Vikas,
Long back there was a discussion in the same list on pli stating
disabled can insure up to Rs. 200000.  Somebody has quoted court
judgement also.  But the postal authorities are not accepting more
than one lakh insurance policy for the blind.  Will you please inform
updates on this matter?
Thanks in advance,
janardhana Naidu.