Thank you so much for the info. regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Janardhana
Naidu
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 11:09 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Highlights of Railway Budget 2011

hello mr. Sreekanth,
Yes, As per the budget speech of railway minister The disabled can
claim concession in Rajadhani expresses also. Download the railway
budget speech from the following link for more information on this
issue.
Railway budget: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2843856/RailBudget_2011-12.pdf
With best wishes,
janardhana Naidu.

On 2/25/11, Srikanth Bolla <presidentsrika...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>   So do we also get consession in Rajdhani? Regards,

Singh
> Chandel
> Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 7:51 AM
> To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] Highlights of Railway Budget 2011
>

> On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:30:29 +0530  wrote
>
>>Highlights of Railway Budget 2011
>

> IANS, Feb 25, 2011, 01.00pm IST
>

> NEW DELHI: Highlights from Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee's budget
> presented in the Lok Sabha on Friday:
>

> * Earnings for 2010-11 set to exceed Rs.1 lakh crore.
>

> * Integrated suburban network to be set up in Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad
and
> other cities; suburban system of Hyderabad to be strengthened.
>

> * Concession for physically handicapped and gallantry award winners for
> travel in Rajdhani and Shatabdi expresses.
>

> * 50% concession for mediapersons with families to be increased from once
> twice a year.
>

> * Mumbai suburban system's EMU coaches to be increased from nine to 12.
>

> * Multi-purpose smart card to be introduced for all-India travel.
>

> * New Durantos to be run on Allahabad-Mumbai, Pune-Ahmedabad,
Sealdah-Puri,