Being an hearing impaired Kodakkal Shivaprasad along with his physically
challenged wife Mrs.K S Nagarathna decided to donate their self eye to react
social obligation with sight less people, accordingly they have made all the
formalities for donating their self eye at SHANKARA EYE HOSPITAL, SHIMOGA ,
below is the EYE DONATION CERTIFICATE issued by SHANKARA EYE BANK.
http://kodakkal.ning.com/forum/topics/kodakkal-shivaprasad-donated

With Regards,

Yours sincerely,

KODAKKAL SHIVAPRASAD,FUWI,

Award Winner/Record Holder-International Biographical Centre,

PUBLIC RELAITION OFFICER - LEGAL AID CELL- NEW DELHI

www.kodakkal.ning.com

Donate liberally for SOCIETY FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT at:
http://www.giveindia.org/m-890-society-for-child-development.aspx

Please participate in my survery:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=EqeiLPy1zdWAnbnVn21xwA_3d_3d

Please find my name for LIST OF STAKE HOLDERS at Serial No.56 &
57http://www.karmayog.org/nonprofits/redirect/strred.asp?docId=1410

Please do sign in my favour for online petition at :
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/deafpromotions/

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!
Question 9 relates to disability.