hello Sir,
Thanks for the updates on LIC policy matters.  Will you please name
some lic policies which cover accidental benifits for the visually
impaired? Do the visually impaired need to pay extra premium and how
much? Is there any helpline to confirm the information provided by the
LIC agents? Finally is there any discrimination for the visually
challenged with reference to insurance policies?
Thanks in advance,
Janardhana Naidu.