From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mahendra
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 11:06 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] about online chess.

Hi i don't know about online chess, but you can play on website
www.for-the-people.com

there are voice chat rooms, you can use microphone to say your moves.
may be this helps.

At 01:09 PM 3/13/2011, you wrote:
>hellow friends, here I want to know can we play online chess?
>if yes, then please inform me about this, and also tell me if it is
>jaws accessible.
>with warm regards,
>Yusuf vohra
>bazar road
>chhotaudepur,
>district vadodra
>pin: 391165
>mobile:
>+919879409087
>e-male id:
>dr.yusu...@gmail.com
>dr.yusufvo...@yahoo.in
>skype:
>yusuf.vohra
>To unsubscribe send a message to
>accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>with the subject unsubscribe.

>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragal...@hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,