Hello dear Access Indians,

I am writing this mail for my younger brother. He is going to finish
his +2 examinations. He has taken science as his major group with
Physics,Chemistry,Maths, and Biology. He is a visually challenged
person with 40% of vision. He is planning to join for B.E IT or
Computer science. Since he is a VI person it will be difficult for him
to manage the practical classes in the normal environment. Is ther any
college which supports the VI students to meet their accessibility
issues? If anyone is aware about such colleges please let me know.

Thanking you in advance,

Jerin Jose K.
Mobile: 9605112148
Mail ID: jerinjos...@gmail.com