Hi Friends,

On the auspicious occasion of Holi, this news has really freshened up
my body and soul.

Given the percentage of orphans, those schools probably be having
children without a parent. But, according to the logic of those
schools, being without a parent is better than to have an intelligent
parent with blindness.

Human rights organizations are campaigning that children having AIDS
must get admission in schools. Many of them would go in depression if
by chance they see these emails.

Regards

Shadab