MY INTRODUCTION:-

NAME :- NAVNEET DUBEY

QUALIFICATION :- M.A. (Mathematics) , B.ed (Basic), B.ed (Special Education) , Foundation Course on Education of Children With Disabilities.

Respected sir / madam

I am a post graduate of mathematics and I want to became a PGT/Lecturer of mathematics and i want to request you please indentify the post post graduate teacher / lecturer //assistant professor / professor of higher mathematics as a identified post for blinds

in favour of my request I want to tell you that the following persons are working successfully as a teacher of higher mathematics .

1 sushama agrawal , she is a professor in Ramanujan institute for study in advanced mathematics

2 t v raman , he is a well known blind mathematician now working in google inc.

3  Shailesh Joshi -

     9950473459,
     9414724719

4  Audhesh Kaushal-

     9995199343

Both are working as a blind mathematics teacher in kendriya vidhyalaya sangathan

5  www.tsbvi.edu

NFB  on

Navneet dubey

Gali no. 5, Near hanuman temple , pooranpura , durganagar ,

Vidisha  464001{M P }

Mobile:- +91 9425641836

Alternate Mobile No.:- 8103099964

e mail : nvntdu...@gmail.com