Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:56 AM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] IE9 and Jaws?

hi friends.
both Mozilla and Microsoft have come out with upgrades to their
browsers. I have read in many places including this platform that the
firefox upgrade has problems working with accessible technology like
webvisum, and hence not quite ready for use by the visually
challenged.
I would like to know what's the situation with IE9? read somewhere its
also not quite accessible? do we have some scripts?
thanks in advance,

--
Mahesh S. Panicker
Q1/5;2nd Floor; Left Portion ;Private Colony;Srinivas Puri;