Universal extracter is both free and accessible with jaws.
You can download it from the following link.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4918415/uniextract161.exe

Please let me know once you have downloaded it.
You can drop an   Email to chess.bala...@gmail.com

Regards,

P. Balaraman.

On 03/31/2011 05:42 PM, austin pinto wrote:
hi is universel extrecter free and is accessable with jaws pls give
download link