It is working well for me, but it is not working for Facebook. It will work irrespective of browsers.

With warm regards
VIJAY
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sohan" <polite.s...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:39 PM
Subject: [AI] question about instant bird

hi all experts,
here I want to know if anyone knows about Instant bird, a chatting software. I want to know whether it works with internet explorer of only with firefox? please tell me because I listened that it is a software through which we can chat with different messanger softwares like Skype, facebook, google talk etc. and also without using jaws script.
 thanks and regards,
sohan