Subject: [AI] Help needed regarding FS Reader application
From: Hozefa Tambawala <starh...@gmail.com>
Date: 01/04/2011 7:44 pm

Dear friends,

As we all know, When we install JAWS 11, the FS Reader also installs
at the same time on our computer. Because I am not using this
application, I have removed this application from Add Or Remove
Programmes. Now I have need of this application. that is why I want to
know it is possible to install FS Reader without uninstalling and
installing JAWS 11?

--
Warm Regards,
Have a nice day