Hello Friends,
I want to purchase a new handset. I'm using mobile speak. I want to purchase a
handset which has a standard key board. C5 and E52 has a standard key board
which is easy for me to operate. I request you to guide me which is the best
one for me to purchase? Which is most supported to mobile speak? any other
guidance regarding the features comparison of these two handsets? I want to
purchase it tomorrow only so I request you to response me today only for better
purchasing the handset. Waiting for your guidance at the at earliest. Thanking
you in anticipation.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar
9403161157