To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 8:40 PM
Subject: [AI] Unable to work with Kurzweil 1000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: moiz tundawala <moiztundaw...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:27:01 +0530
Subject: Unable to work with Kurzweil 1000
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in

Hi
How do I get Kurzweil 1000 working with JAWS installed on the
computer? There are some books in .kes format which I need to read
urgently. Kurzweil opens allright, but then it either slows down
drastically or fails to read anything. Is it because of JAWS running
along side? The keystrokes on the numerical pad are not working
either.
There must surely be a method which I have not yet figured out. Please
help. Also, is there a way in which .kes format books can be converted
to word?
Best,
Moiz.