From: Rohiet A. Patil <patil_ro...@dataone.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Arogentness of rail ticketing employee.
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Saturday, 2 April, 2011, 8:51 PM

According to her, The registration number is not so clear on xerox but clear on
original certificate. and she produce the original certificate along with the
xerox. But still the lady did not agree. In one of my previous mail, I wrote by
mistake that the lady did not even bother to ask for original certificate. But
later I found that this statement was bassed on some incomplete information.
Sorry for such a faulty information.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rajender Negi" <rajender_negi2...@yahoo.com>