Good afternoon geetha ma'm.

I hope all is well!

Respected  ma'm,
I am akshay.b.mahajan.

Subject:
I already sent mail to accessindian members  regarding eye glasses aid mobility.
I got the information from tachsolo to login to a website called
blindbargain.com
And I  did as they directed me.
I looking some directions from u.
So could u please help me ma'm?

1. Can u please tell me where can we purchase eye mobility glass?
2. What will it cost?
3. acourding  to ur expirience  what you  say on that product?
4.  How u feel it?
5.  Is it really helpful for visually impires?
 6. And is that glass has talking system ? or only vibrating system?

Kindly requesting u to provide informations to me!

Ur informations r really helpful for me.

Waiting for ur soon reply!

your's faithfully,
Akshay.B.Mahajan

--
Akshay.B.Mahajan
Active member of young voices!.

Cel no:8050740522
Skype Id: akshay.bc
Orkut: akshay mahajan
Facebook: akshay mahajan

A single sadness will creats thousands of problems,
But A single smile will spoile thousands of problems!.
Bee happy , and keep others happy!!!