I perceive a serious flaw in the clause where the substance of
provision of carry-forward of jobs is given in case of no suitable
candidate is found.
Someone can disagree to my opinion but the fact is that mostly sectors
in Government are still not happy employing the persons with vision
impairment. In such scenario, people or employers can be bias and
carry forward the vacancies for next years and then for enable-bodied
and so on. It is happening also in the present time.
I doubt whether our Government departments, specially banking sectors
are employing the visually challenged honestly. Otherwise these so
called backlog vacancies would not have clustered and jam-packed in a
huge scale today.
I am in a favor of putting RTI in order to know that how many Visually
Impaired applicants have been hired by different Government
departments and banks as per the norms of 1% reservation to VI’s.
We need to think, experts need to give a thought and the concern
authority should work for the betterment of the above section
otherwise keep waiting, you will always listen, “no suitable VI
candidate found and vacancy is being forwarded for next Year.”
Ultimately, the visually impaired will suffer and the jobs will be
kept in backlog on this superfluous ground.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt