hello experts,
   I am trying to manage my accounts in instant bird but i m not able to
connect it. perhaps I m not able to do it properly. in users name, I entered my
facebook account and then comes domain name. there already appears,
facebook.com. In next page, there asks for my password. at last it asks
something which I don't understand, it is something like, alias. this is an
edit field. what should i fill it with. if any expert can provide me step by
step information about setting it up, I will be very thankful.
   thanks with warm regards.
   sohan