What is the use of GPS please respons
----- Original Message ----- From: "vinod benjamin" <vinbe...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] radio in E5

Dear  Friends,

I have a similar kind of problem in my nokia E5 ,unable to play radio ,even I have selected headset, would like to understand that E5 has GPRS receiver
inbuilt?

I have come hear in search of help in understanding the usage of Nokia N8
and Nokia n97 Mini with talks, and would also need your help in
understanding the functions of Nokia E5, if any one of you using kindly
these models,please help me with your feedback.

Kindly Help me with your suggestions please.

Regards,
Vinod