I strongly support your views and including that promotion is denied by the government in a. b. class as same is given to SC and ST. I could not understand that what kind of law is working in this great country. Who are most opressed class due to not having strong loby, not able to get his due share. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pradeep Gupta" <gupta.pradeep...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 4:24 PM
Subject: [AI] CorruptionEven In Internet

Hello friends, as we all know that for the last few days the whole
nation including some gallant Access Indian friends has been
participating in the National Mass movement against corruption headed
by none other than the 78 years old Vettern Gandhian Reformer, Anna
Hazare. Although I was not amongst the 500 brave visually challnged
persons who reached Jantar Mantar under one common flag to lend their
undaunted support to Anna the Great, yet I salute them for standing up
for the cause of the whole nation, and especially that of the V I
persons, who have to undergo double ammount of suffering--firstly for
their own limitations and secondly because of the callous attitude of
the corrupt Government politicians and officials. That is why we have
to struggle so hard to get our right to appointment to the vacancies
reserved for us, as well as for other issues regarding accessibility
and resergvation.
       The corrupt politicians tried their level best to weaken the
movement. In their vicious efforts they are mysteriously trying even
to hamper the mails regarding this great movement. This is a new
disguise of corruption at the level of internet. So, friends, let us
try to think of ways and means to thart it.
Warm regards.
             Pradeep.