-----Original Message-----
From: Janardhana Naidu
Sent:  12/04/2011, 9:08  pm
To: Bhavesh; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Looking for a netbook/laptop
dear sir kindly throw some light on latest laptops, and its prises. Because i
am also willing to buy so. Thankyou.

Hello Sir,
Dell offers NET books with AMD processors around Rs. 23000. Samsung
N148 with autom processor is around Rs. 14000 and N150 with autom
processor with windows 7 starter addition around Rs. 15000.   Net
books works fine with Jaws screen reader.   The battery backup is
fine.  But sound quality is not good with net books.
With best wishes,
janardhananaid...@gmail.com