In terms of searching a destenation, u can do following.
Go to maps aplication.
Click on drive or walk, whatever u preffer.
E.g. If u click on drive, u'l get the following:
drive home, set destenation, from maps, etc.
Note: do not silect map option, as it is not accsessible.
Click on set destenation.
Then u will get options such as history, search, etc.
If u click on history, u will  then land up in favourates, where ur history of
visited places is kept, if u have saved if before. For now click on search,
after which a search box will appear. Now for e.g, if u wana search for
parksite colony, within vikroli, u can type vikroli, parksite colony, in this
case.
If u know the postal coad, which in this example should be 400079.
Otherwise, u can browse catagories, and and search accordingly.
Write to me, if u need more assistance, or contact me on my gsm, if u preffer.

With best regards,
bhavesh.
Email produced on nokia c5-00 using a symbian based screen reader.
Gsm: +919594597588
alternative Gsm:
+919029059211
Windows live: