Hi Kartik,

I have a few log tables generated by a statistical package named STATA
in my research.  These can be viewed in note pad.  Even though they
are accessible, the biggest disadvantage is that Jaws doesn't read it
as a table.  It reads all the cells in a row continuously  which is
very confusing.

Is there any other way of doing it?

Kartik, write to me off the list for a log table.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

www.retinaindia.org