it will be near power key

small key right next to the power key in our lap top

firoz

On 4/20/2011 6:38 AM, Jyotsna wrote:
No idea.
Because in my keyboard, there are four keys to the right of F 12.

On 4/20/11, umar luhar<umarluha...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 4/20/2011 6:25 PM, Jyotsna wrote:
Hi,
In my Dell inspiron laptop, there is a key in between F12 key and
Insert key to enable and disable touch pad. .
Try to locate that key if it is in your keyboard.

Regards
Jyotsna