Hi Jignesh,

I don't think that it is fair enough to say that one can not get banking
facilities using the thumb impression. On this very list, many of us have
been using all these said facilities. It might be true for some cases that
banks don't entertain applications for cheque book as they don't have thumb
impression recognission technology. However, it may be noted that few people
are using cheque book also. As far as internet banking is concerned, I don't
think thumb impression or signature has any rol to play as one uses computer
to transact and not the pen or other hand writing method.

On the other note, if any rule is not implemented, there is mechanism system
in place to fight that. One should be aware enough and have patience and
desire to search for the appropriate information and file the complaint
against the people not adhering to the policies governing them.

Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9971231627
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
satgurura...@ovi.com