hello friends, same thing happened to my mobile also. 2 days back, there was no ringing sound or vibrating, when i opened to see inbox, suddenly there was mis call, from unknown number.
with best regards
m.chandru
----- Original Message ----- From: "Surajsingh Jogi" <soorajsing...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 6:20 PM
Subject: [AI] Missed call with no number!

Dear Access Indians,
Day before, I got a call on my cell phone and I was not by my phone side. Later on, I saw that I had a missed call. While I was viewing that call, I got to know that there was no number at all!
It was showing,"Missed call (No number)"
What is it?
Can anyone of you throgh some light on this?
Your suggestions and comments will be highly solicited.