Hi tiku,

After attaching the device the tatafoton ap will open, try with jaws
cursor to find out connect butten and press left mouce butten the
application will start. Some times we could not find the connect
butten if so, press tab in the foton application till get the grafic
489 textbox and just hit enter you'll connect. Another way of
connecting and it's easy just go to control panel\network connections
and choose tatafoton just right click and say connect. Your connected.

Thanks and regards,
Nits