Does this phone have braille display of the messages and contacts?

On 4/24/11, BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> this information does not fulfill the purpose of accessibilties. these
> features are already available in other brand's cell phones.

 "COMING TOGETHER  IS A BEGINNING, KEEPING TOGETHER IS A PROGRESS AND
WORKING TOGETHER IS A SUCCESS."
With best regards,  D, Ramkumar, Assistant Professor and Head,
Department  of English,   Kasthurba College for Women, Puducherry
andPHD Scholar in English, Pondicherry university (a central
University). Mobile:  09626663382 home:  0413 3290383
 skipe name: ramkumarpondicherry  alternate email id: drk_wis...@yahoo.co.in