hi if u say good netbook i would realy recommend dell inspiron
mini10(1012) caust 2500 with 5 years full vorenty its features i must
say is = to that of a laptop or some even better then it they are as
followes
1 2.00ghz intel attem n455 processer
2 3 usb 2.1 potes
3 earphone and mike connecter
4 connecter for external display
5 8 to 12 hrs of full battery  life
6 2gb ram and 500 gb hard drive sata 7200rpm
7 bluetooth 2.0
8 sd card reader
9 811.22n wify support 10 as u all know dell has a grate tecnical
support and website is verry accessable
11 sound on speakers is verry grate and nice qulity
12 can run windows 7 ultimite and any application nicely without any slow down
i have no problems with my netbook
drivers can be optained eaisyly from the dell website

On 4/25/11, Prashant Naik <pran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>

> Please share with me your netbook models and details which you are using
> from quite a long time and are happy with its performance and usage.  The
> list of models shared by you will become a useful resource for those who are
> thinking of buying a new netbook and are not sure about which company and
> which model.  I am requesting this info for my friend who wants to buy a
> good netbook for educational purposes.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Prashant Naik

austin pinto