Hi,

Eyeway, a project of Score Foundation, Delhi, is a knowledge resource about
living a fulfilling life with blindness/low-vision. One of our five ways to
disseminate this knowledge is through workshops & seminars.

Amravati seminar & its objective
A one day interactive meeting is organised in Amravati on 17 May 2011 towards
raising awareness of visually impaired people, NGOs and special educators.

The seminar aims to apprise people about useful assistive technologies,
education in mainstream schools, the different fields of education & career
options, improving their social inclusion, skill development and government and
legal provisions.

Leading visually impaired people & others from Vidarbha region have extended
their voluntary support to us, without which it would not have been possible to
organise the seminar.

Who can participate
Visually impaired people who are determined about moving ahead in life, special
educators who believe in the potential of blind people, NGOs working towards
inclusion, and parents who want to see their child becoming a self-reliant and
a contributing person are encouraged to contact and register with us.

We would prefer higher participation from blind students and other youth
whether employed/unemployed. Also preference would be given to people from
Vidarbha region and other nearby places.

In all we would be able to have 50 people.

Prior registration
  a.. To register call us giving your name, age, occupation, education and
contact details.
  b.. Call us on Eyeway Helpdesk at 011-46070380, Monday to Friday, 10am-5pm.
  c.. Registration would close on 11th May 2011 evening.
  d.. When you call we would also like to know what are your information needs
which we might be able to include in our seminar agenda.
Seminar venue, date & timing