Hello!
  The web site is not accessible. the main navigation menu is made up of
images with out alt text.   it is suprise to know they mentioned
accessibility audit. my kind suggestion is to make their web site accessible
then look for accessibility audit.
if you need any help to make that web site accessible, get me off-line!

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 1:55 PM, mukesh jain <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello,
> after visiting the site provided
> i was asked to click on the link wich says something like  for
> accessing the material for print disabled click here and on clicking
> on this link i get the message:
>
> 404 Error File Not Found
> The page you are looking for might have been removed,
> had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
> If you typed in the URL, please check the spelling
> You can try to click the Back button and try another link
> Web Hosting provided by Hostmonster.Com
> any solution for this problem?
> thanks,
> mukesh jain.
>
> On 5/4/11, Ankit Jindal <ankitjinda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear friend,
> > A friend Nidhi who is operating the  initiative "Esha People for the
> > Blind " has launched a website having a repository of audio books. An
> > excellent initiative. Please visit the website and spread the word
> > around.
> > Website link:  www.clabil.org
> >

> > Thanks
> > Ankit
> >
> > To unsubscribe send a message to
> > accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
> > with the subject unsubscribe.

> please
> > visit the list home page at

> Regards,
> Mukesh jain
> Email:
> mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
> Skype: mukeshja
> Mob: 09977165123
>
> "Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
> master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "
>
> Helen Keller

Cheers,
Jeevan Reddy,
Accessibility Engineer,