Dear sir/madam,

can anyone give me the links or send  me the soft copy of the
following books of bca,
1. Tremblay and Manohar : “Discrete Mathematical Structures with
Application to Computer Science” , McGraw Hill Book Company.
2. Thomas and Finney : “Calculus with Analytical Geometry”.
3. B. Sooryanarayana : “A textbook of probability and statistics” , S.
Chand 2003
4. Vinayaka Moorthy and Srimani : “A textbook of probability and
statistics”, Subhas
Stores
5. Mehta V K and Mehta Shalu: “Principles of Electronics”, 7th Edition
S. Chand & Company Ltd.
6. Floyd, Thomas L: “Digital Computer Fundamentals”, 3rd Edition, 1997.
University Book Stall.

regards
Vidhya