-----Original Message-----
From: j-say-bou...@freelists.org [mailto:j-say-bou...@freelists.org] On
Behalf Of Brian Hartgen
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 6:37 PM
To: j-...@freelists.org; tandt-n...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [j-say list] J-Say 9.0 to be launched on 9 May

Hi Everyone

On Monday 9 May, T&T Consultancy Ltd releases J-Say Pro 9.0, bringing
together JAWS for Windows version 12 from Freedom Scientific and Dragon
NaturallySpeaking Professional version 11 from Nuance.

J-Say version 9 not only improves on our existing features for the product
but it also brings to voice input/output users a wide selection of brand new

features, many of which our customers have been asking for!  Our web page,
What's New in J-Say Pro Version 9.0

http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/pages/whats_new_in_j-say_v9.php

gives all the details.  In addition, please check our web site regularly as
we will soon bring to you a series of short audio podcasts demonstrating the

new features and benefits of J-Say Pro 9.

And, did we mention, the price of J-Say has been reduced?

If you purchase J-Say Pro 9.0 as a new product as an electronic download
(where no physical package is received), the cost is £475 as opposed to
£525, a

saving of £50.

If you are upgrading from J-Say Pro 7 or 8 to 9, and you would prefer an
electronic download, the cost is £95 as opposed to £125, a saving of £30.

If you are upgrading from J-Say Pro 6.0 and earlier to version 9, and you
would like an electronic download, the cost is £145 instead of £175, a
saving

of £30.

If you purchased J-Say 8.1 within the last three months, your upgrade is
free of charge and you will be able to download the product and activate as
of

Monday 9 May.

As always, we are pleased to announce that Next Generation Technologies:

www.ngtvoice.com

are the master distributors of J-Say 9.0 within the United States and
Canada.  They should be contacted for local pricing information.

All other customers, including those in the UK, Australia and New Zealand,
should contact T&T Consultancy at:

enquir...@tandt-consultancy.com

Brian Hartgen

Product Development Manager

Freedom Scientific approved script writer

Dolphin Computer Access approved script writer

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road

Trentham

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268