If you have older version of jaws scripts for skype, you will find the
latest scripts at the jaws skype scripts download page which can be
brought up by pressing Ctrl+Shift+W keystrokes. As per knowledge, the
latest scripts for skype that are available are for version 5.2.
Hence, I havn't got scripts for version 5.3.x.

On the same page, you will find a link that takes you to skype talking page.

With best regards,
Siddhant Chothe